February 03, 2021 – We are pleased to announce that even in these challenging times, for the eighteenth years in the row, we have completed the recertification process for the Quality Management System (ISO 9001) by the Swiss accredited company SGS.
The integrated management system (IMS) that we have combines six ISO standards:
- ISO 9001 (QMS) – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 (EMS) – Environmental Management System. It is important for us to identify, control, and improve our activities, products and services on the environment
- ISO 27001 (ISMS) – Information security management system, whether technical, administrative or physical
- ISO 50001 (EnMS) – Energy management system. Efficient energy management brings positive economic and environmental effects
- ISO 13485: 2016 – Quality management system for medical devices that is fully compliant with ISO 9001 and refers to the commitment of manufacturers to the maximum correctness and quality of their medical devices
- ISO 45001 (OHS) – Occupational safety and health management system. System protection of our employees, as well as others involved in business processes in the company, in compliance with legal regulations and continuous improvement
Standards policies encourage the system’s effectiveness and efficiency, the successful implementation of the processes, and initiate continuous improvements. According to the stated standards, certifications verify that we provide our clients with high-quality products and services, respecting employees, the society, and the environment.